- Bachelor of Laws with Honours, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy), Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Experience and Skills
Mr Matthew Su initially worked with Legal Point Lawyers as a graduate with double degrees of Bachelor or Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Major in Philosophy) law graduate and he is now a qualified legal practitioner.
In the course of his legal experience Matthew has acquired experience in the areas of Property Law, Commercial Contract Drafting, Civil Litigation and Criminal Law.
Matthew’s particular competencies include: much practice in conveyancing and retail and drafting commercial leases for all kinds of properties, as well as dealing with the complex issues and disputes regarding these leases. Matthew has assisted in notary matters, drafted of agreements including share sales, loans for commercial and private clients, wills and trust deeds, conducting pre-acquisition due diligence reports as well as providing assistance in criminal matters. Mr Su is well-versed in current legal technologies including the recently-introduced electronic settlement service, PEXA.
The highlights of Matthew’s recent matters include:
1) Conducting due diligence in a multi-million dollar vineyard acquisition
2) Assisting the Lessee in a Lease dispute in relation to ending a commercial lease where the Lessor failed to maintain the premises in a reasonable condition; and
3) Appeared in local court for and otherwise assisted in acquiring a successful result in a criminal matter.
In all matters, Matthew brings the research and analytical skills he has honed over a successful academic career, legal internships in China and his growing legal experience. He practices law by his watchwords: Devotion, Diligence and Dynamism, to deliver competent and friendly service adapted to the needs of diverse clients.
Please contact Mr Matthew Su for further details.
Phone: 02 9283 8588